Clinic Site Policies
- Lab Follow up: Lab values must be reviewed with patients within 14 days.
- Med Rec: All veterans need a copy of their updated medication list on depart.
- Encounter Forms: All encounter forms must be completed for every patient with the supervising attending listed the primary provider. Don’t forget to click service connected status!
- Lab Review Resident Instructions
Numbers for Physicians Please log in to access this restricted content.
Numbers for Patients
- Primary Care Clinic Message Line: extension 3191, 3128. To speak with Medical Services Assistant and have alert sent to PCP regarding med refills or questions
- Telephone Care Line: 1 800- 865-2441. For advice or urgent appointments
- Appointments/Cancellations: 1-800-463-6295, ext7333
- Prescription Refill Line (automated): 1800-463-6295 ext 7395
- Pharmacy (to speak to pharmacist): ext 6571
- Compensation and Pension: 1-800-827-1000
- TeleMOVE – home based weight loss and exercise program.
- MOVE! Group based weight loss and exercise program.
- Local Dental Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK
- VA National Quitline: 1-855-QUIT-VET M-F 8am-10pm
Walk in Clinics
- Mental Health (MHARC): Baltimore VAMC, 6th floor, room 6C-132. M-F 12:30pm – 3:00pm
- Smoking Cessation:
- Baltimore VAMC, 6th floor, room 6C-107: Tu 10-11am
- VA Annex, 209 W. Fayette Street, Baltimore, MD. 4th floor, room 436: Fri 1-2pm